Viper-Flex® Styx Journey+ XL
The Viper-Flex® Styx Journey+ XL is a strong and very stable four-legged shooting sticks, which is made with anodized aluminum tubes combined with carbon fiber tubes. The shooting sticks weighs only 1.38 kg.
The legs of the shooting sticks are coated with a rubber coating that reduces noise to a minimum and ensures a better grip and handling of the shooting sticks.
The Viper-Flex® Styx Journey+ XL can be used for prone, seated, kneeling and standing shooting. The unique design means that a solid support is obtained for taking your shots, thereby reducing the risk of wounding the quarry.
The shooting sticks can also be used as a one-legged or two-legged shooting stick for Pürsch, restraint, pressure or drift hunting and can also be used as a support when using binoculars during the hunt.
Facts about Viper-Flex® Styx Journey+ XL
- Operated with one hand
- Wide facility that ensures a 20 meter wide area which can be covered in 100 meters without moving the stick
- Made in black anodized aluminum combined with carbon fiber tubes
- Rubber-coated legs that reduce noise to a minimum and ensure better grip and handling
- Rubber feet that can be used on all hard and soft surfaces
- Can be used by hunters with a height of up to 2.05 m
- Shortest length (pushed together) 120 cm
- Length apart: 65 cm
- Easy and quick adjustment to the desired height
- Weight only 1.38 kg
- Storage bag included
- Can fit in an ordinary travel suitcase